We work hard to provide nutritious meals for underprivileged children.
Our programmes are focused towards distributing, nutritious and fresh food to poor, needy & hungry children across pockets of poverty . We have nutritious meal coverage for the hungry & underprivileged children and our daily food distribution regimen is smooth, efficient and dependable.
Our belief is that the Nutritious Meal Program has an important “socialization role”. Food should be served in an organized, dignified, equitable, friendly manner. Towards this, our model Nutritious meals and free food program routine strictly observes the following serving rules.
- All our meals are served in a clean open space which has been swept in advance every day.
- All children are made to wash their hands with soap before eating.
- Adequate quantity is served with a second helping if required.
- Absolutely No wastage of food, with any extra food, if any, re-distributed to the needy.
- Safe and clean disposal of Paper Plates and Cups.
- Strict hygiene is established and maintained at all kitchens being used to prepare these mid-day meal
- Mandatory cleaning and scrubbing of all vegetables used for cooking.
- Mandatory washing of hands before cooking.
- Mandatory cutting of nails by all food handlers.
- Purified water to be used for all cooking purposes by boiling, filtration or chlorination.
The core objectives are to strengthen the under privileged and economically backward rural population by actively implementing various Rural Development programs and creating awareness by setting up Knowledge centers and mobilizing community involvement though pro-active volunteers.